What is Zopiclone and Where to Buy Zopiclone UK?
Zopiclone belongs to the Z-drugs category of medicines, including zaleplon and Zolpidem, which are used to treat insomnia. Benzodiazepine class of drugs is also a possible treatment for insomnia, but since it develops dependence and is highly addictive, so Z-drugs were developed as their alternative. You should know about the medicine and its side effects before you buy Zopiclone UK.
Benzodiazepines and Zopiclone have different compound structures and compositions, but they bind to the same cell receptors as Benzodiazepines.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Zopiclone?
A side effect is the unwanted response of the human body towards the use of a medicine, even if the normal dose is followed. The side effects can be short-term, long-term, mild or severe, depending on the patient and other conditions.
The side effects we are listing here will not be experienced by everyone taking Zopiclone. Discuss with your doctor if you are worried about the side effects and the risks and benefits of Zopiclone. Some side effects do not stay long and go away on their own. But if a side effect becomes troublesome for you, or it intensifies and lasts for a long, then take advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
Severe Side Effects of Zopiclone
Before you buy Zopiclone UK, know about the severe side effects associated with its usage.
Allergic reaction: The symptoms of an allergic reaction may include:
- Problems with breathing, talking and swelling
- Swelling of the tongue, lips, throat, or face
If you experience any of these signs, then stop taking the medicine immediately and see a doctor.
Rare side effects of Zopiclone
Tell your doctor immediately if you experience any of these rare side effects of unknown frequency.
- Hallucinations: Seeing imaginary things and hearing unreal voices
- Delusions: Thinking of untrue and unreal things
- Having a depressed mood and feeling low or sad
- Losing balance and falling, particularly among the elderly
- Amnesia: Having poor memory after you started using Zopiclone. If you sleep for 7-8 hours without disturbance after taking this medicine, then you are less likely to suffer from this problem.
Common Side Effects of Zopiclone
If you experience any or all of these side effects, and they don’t go away in a short while or increase in intensity, then tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- Dry mouth
- Tasting metal or bitter
- Feeling sleepy or drowsy
Uncommon Side Effects of Zopiclone
These Side effects are less experienced by patients using Zopiclone:
- Being sick or vomiting and feeling sick or nausea
- Feeling sleepy or dizzy
- A feeling of physical or mental tiredness
Rare Side effects of Zopiclone
- Reduced interest in sex and sex drive
- Lumpy or itchy rash, a condition called urticaria
- Feeling aggressive or irritable
- Shortness of breath and difficulty breathing
Side effects of Unknown Frequency Associated with Zopiclone
- Having double vision
- Feeling angry or restless
- Staggering or moving unsteadily
- Mental problems, including a loss of memory
- Weak muscles
- Having coordination problems or feeling light-headed
- Disturbed speech
- Respiratory depression or shallower breathing
- Developing symptoms of dependence on Zopiclone
- Difficulty to concentrate or pay attention
- You may experience other unusual behaviours while sleeping, such as having sex, sleepwalking, driving, sleep talking, and eating and would not remember these afterwards
- Unusual and troublesome sensations on the skin, such as pricking, creeping, tingling, and numbness
Note that this list may not include all possible side effects associated with the use of Zopiclone. If you experience any other side effects, then consult your doctor.
Where to Buy Zopiclone UK?
Online pharmacies are the preferred choice to buy Zopiclone UK these days when people like to get their desired medicines at home. You can order Zopiclone and other medicines from the online pharmacy of Super Meds, to get the medicines delivered conveniently and speedily delivered at your home.