Privacy & Cookies Policy
Our regulations regarding your personal information
We will refer to SuperMeds Ltd as the “Company“, “we” or “us“ throughout this text. We commit to respecting and protecting your privacy. This Privacy and Cookies Policy, along with the website terms and any documents mentioned, defines how we use the personal data you provide or collect from you. Please read these instructions carefully to understand our views and practices about your private information and how we treat it when you visit the supermeds.to the website, shows acceptance and consent to the policy and practices described in it.
A thing to note is that if you open an external link provided on this website, then it would not come under these policies. It is better to check those websites’ privacy and other policies before providing them with personal data. You cannot hold us responsible for external sources’ content, function, and information collection policies.
Personal Data We Collect
For Different Purposes, We May Collect and Process the Following Personal Information:
- Information that you provide. This is the data we get from the forms you fill on our website supermeds.to, (“our site“) or during online or on-call correspondence. This data also comes from the information you provide while registering to our website, searching for a product, subscribing to any of our services, placing an order on our website, participating in discussion boards, or any other social media functions performed through our website. You may provide your information by entering into a survey, promotion, or competition and when complaining about facing a problem on our website. The personal data you provide may include your name, email address, address, phone number, credit card, financial information, photograph, and personal description.
- Data is provided on special occasions. This contains personal data you provide us by phone, email, or some other form of correspondence or by filling out forms on our website. You provide detailed category data when you purchase something and complete the information screening during the consultation. This data may include ethnic origin, data about your genetics, health, sex life, sexual orientation, and biometrics.
- Automatic information collected. Whenever you visit our website, the following information is automatically collected:
- Technical report that includes your login data, the internet protocol (IP), time zone setting, browser version and type, operating system and platform, browser plug-in types and performance; and
- Data regarding your visit to our sites, such as clickstream to, through and from our website (also the time and date), the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), page response times, length of visits to certain pages, products that you searched for or viewed, methods by which you browsed away from the page, download errors, page interaction information (including clicks, scrolling, and mouse-overs), and the phone number you used to call our customer service number.
- Data we collect from other sources. If you use any other website that we operate or the services we offer, some data is collected about you. If we wish to share this data internally and add it to the information we have about you from our website, then we will inform you directly. We will also tell you why we share and combine your data. We have work terms with some third parties, such as business partners, sub-contractors in delivery, technical and payment services, analytics providers, advertising networks, credit reference agencies, search information providers, etc. We will inform you if we obtain your data from them and for which purpose we plan to use it.
This is not a complete list; in some cases, we may find it necessary to gather further information about you for the purposes specified in our policy.
If you accept the cookies policy on our website, we store a small file of numbers or letters on your browser or your computer’s hard drive. This contains the data stored on the hard drive of your computer.
The Cookies that We Use Are:
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: This type of cookie enables us to record the number of people visiting our website. By using this data, we can improve how our website works. For instance, we may accomplish this by ensuring that people coming to our website easily find what they are looking for.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are required to operate our website. The list of cookies included in this type is the ones that enable you to use the shopping cart, log into the secure areas of our website, and effectively use the e-payment services.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies identify returning visitors to our website, this way, we can personalize the content for you, remember what you prefer, and welcome you by your name.
- Targeting Cookies: These categories track your visits to our website, the links you follow, and the pages you visit. This data is used and shared with third parties to display more relevant advertisements of your interest.
A thing to note is that we cannot control the way third parties use their cookies. The third parties include providers of external services such as web traffic analysis services and advertising networks. Primarily, these cookies are targeting cookies or analytical/performance cookies.
You have the right to block cookies by activating the browser setting that enables you to refuse the usage of some or all cookies. Note that you may not get complete access to our website if you use your browser setting; you block all the essential cookies.
Here Are How we use The Information that We Gather About You:
Personal Information that you Provide Us
Here are the Purposes For Which this Data is Used:
- To fulfil our duties under any contracts we may have with you, as well as to give you the data, goods, and services that you ask us for;
- To tell you about additional products and services we provide that are comparable to those you have bought by that time or enquired about;
- To notify you about products or services we believe you might find interesting or to allow carefully chosen third parties to do so. If you are already a customer, we will only use electronic methods (email or SMS) to get in touch with you if we have information about products and services that were the subject of a previous sale or sale talk with you. If you are using our services for the first time, and in the cases where we allow specific third parties to use your data, we (or they) will only contact you electronically with your permission. Please check the appropriate box on the order form where we gather your data in case you do not want to allow us to use your information in this manner or to give it to third parties for marketing reasons;
- To let you know when we change our service, and
- Ensure that information from our site is delivered to you and your computer effectively through internal data analytics and related marketing techniques.
Special Category Data
Your explicit consent is required for us to handle your particular category data, which is necessary for occupational or preventative medicine, medical diagnosis, and the provision of health care, all done in compliance with legal requirements. To fulfil our obligations under any contracts we may have with you and your requests for information, goods, and services from us, we will utilize the information you provided.
Data We Gather About You
We Use Your Information in these Ways:
- For site administration and internal use, such as troubleshooting, testing, data analysis, statistical analysis, research, and survey purposes;
- To enhance our website so that content is provided to you and your computer in the most efficient way possible;
- To enable you to take part in our service’s interactive features when you want to do so;
- To maintain the security and safety of our website;
- To present appropriate advertising to you and others, as well as to measure or comprehend the efficacy of the advertising we serve to the users; and
- To offer advice and recommendations about products or services that interest you and other site visitors.
We may utilise automated decision-making and profiling to customize the information we give you according to your particular situation.
With Whom Do We Share Your Data?
Our Data Record contains information to whom we give access to your data and why. Our data protection officer can provide copies of our Data Records upon request.
“Sharing your information with our staff and partners.”
To deliver our goods and services to you, we give our staff access to your information.
The information you give us may be shared with our affiliates, partners, and other websites we run. For instance, if you place an online order, we might provide the prescribing physician with your information so they can write you a prescription, and the pharmacy can arrange for postal delivery.
“Sharing your data with third parties.”
We Might Divulge Your Information to Certain Third Parties, Such as:
- Advertisers and ad networks need the information to choose and provide pertinent advertisements to you and others. Although we reserve the right only to share the general data of our users with our advertisers, we do not divulge any information that can be used to identify specific users. We may use the personal information we have obtained from you to fulfil the requests of our advertisers by showing their advertisements to the intended audience;
- Search engine companies and analytics that help us optimize and develop our website; and
- Credit reference agencies, when determining your credit score, is a requirement for us to get into a contract with you.
We reserve the right to release your data to third parties under exceptional circumstances. Here is where, in our opinion, the disclosure is:
- Needed by law or to comply with legal or regulatory actions, court orders, or judicial proceedings;
- Essential to safeguarding our workers, our customers, or the public safety;
- Essential for the discovery or prevention of crime, including information sharing with other businesses or organizations for fraud prevention and credit risk management; and
- Proportionately as part of a merger, business sale, or asset sale; in this case, we will provide your information to the potential buyer or seller.
We Store Your Personal Information For How Long?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it’s required to fulfil the reasons it was obtained. If we offer you a service (such as a subscription service), we will keep any information you give us for at least as long as we can provide you with that service.
Where We Save Your Personal Information
The information we obtain from you will be sent to and kept at a location inside the European Economic Area (EEA). Additionally, our employees or any of our suppliers who are based in the EEA will process it. This comprises employees who, among other things, fulfil your order, process your payment information, and offer support services. You consent to storing or processing this transfer by providing your data. Following this privacy statement, we will do whatever is possible to keep your data secure and treat it safely.
We store all of the data you give us on our secure servers. Using SSL technology, all payment transactions will be encrypted. You are in charge of maintaining the confidentiality of any password we have provided you (or that you have chosen) to access particular areas of our website. Never disclose your password to anyone, in any case.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data using the internet is not secure. Even though we always try our best to keep your data secure, we cannot guarantee that your data is 100% securely transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. When we gather your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
The Rights You Have
“You hold the right to get the necessary information.”
We are legally obliged to provide you with intelligible, concise, easily accessible, and transparent information regarding your data and the way we use it. This policy addresses this matter, and in case you have any questions or need more specific details, then send your queries to the contact details given below.
“You hold the right to get a copy of your personal information.”
You Have the Right to Inquire Whether We Hold any of Your Data. You Control the Right to Obtain a Copy of your Data If We Have Your Data. You also Have the Right to Know These Things:
- The reason for which we have been using your data
- With whom is your data shared
- Which data sets are we using
- Till when we plan to keep your data
To keep your private information secure and safe, you need to verify your identity before you can get a copy of the data we have. We provide you with the first copy of your requested information free of cost. But you have to pay an administrative fee for any more documents to cover our costs.
“You hold the right to get your data corrected and completed.”
You may notice any inaccurate or incomplete information in our records when you request a copy of your data saved in our system. In these cases, contact us so that we can make the necessary corrections in our records.
“You can get your data deleted from our system.”
We May Sometimes Remove Your Data as it no Longer Benefits us. Here are Some Cases of This:
- We do not need the information for the purpose we collected it;
- You take back the permission from us to use your data (and we hold no other legal rights to keep using it);
- You object to the way we are using your data, and we have no reasons to override the objection;
- We are guilty of unlawfully using your information; and/or
- A legal action requires us to delete your data.
If any of the above holds, then you have the right to get your personal information deleted from our systems. Please use the contact details provided at the end to contact us in case any of these is true.
“You can obtain a copy of the data in a compatible format transferred to you or a third party. “
By data portability, you can get a copy of your personal information if you need it personally. Using this right, you can safely and securely copy, move, or transfer your personal information from one IT system to another. Please contact us if you need a copy of the data to be transferred directly to you or another organization. We would do it in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format. You do not have to pay any fee when using this right.
“You hold the right to unsubscribe from direct marketing.”
You have the right to tell us at any time if you do not like our using your information for direct marketing. If you prefer not to receive direct marketing emails from us, then unsubscribe using the link provided in the emails or contact us directly. We will immediately stop sending you any direct marketing emails.
“You can disapprove of how we use your data for our legitimate interests .”
Sometimes, Your Data is Used to Achieve Goals to Benefit You and us. For example:
- When we send emails or suggestions about products or services that are of the kind you have already acquired;
- When your data is used to improve our business; or
- When we contact you to communicate, interact, or tell you about any changes in our policies
We try our best always correctly to protect your rights and information. You can object if you think that we are not justifiably using your data because of its effects on you or the rights you hold. We stop doing so when we have a compelling reason to keep using your data for these matters. Please contact us if you need to use your right to prevent us from using your data.
“You hold the right to control the usage of your personal information.”
You have the Right to Make Us Stop Using Your Personal Information Other Than just keeping a Copy of it. You can use this Right When:
- You filed a complaint about inaccurate data in our systems, but we haven’t yet verified this;
- Unlawful usage of your information has been done on our side. But you don’t want your data to be deleted by us;
- You complained when we used your information for our interests. And we are still considering your objection; or
- You need the information for a legal claim and don’t need it anymore.
If you think any of these is applicable, contact us directly.
“Here are the rights you hold regarding automated profiling and decision-making.”
We undertake automated profiling or decision-making only to tailor the information provided to you. Automated profiling or decision-making isn’t used to make any decisions affecting you legally or having any other significant effect on you. You hold the right not to obey these kinds of decisions. Please contact us through the contact details below if you have any queries or concerns.
Contact us immediately if you wish to file a complaint about how we collect or use your data. This will enable us to find a solution to the problem as soon as possible.