Ambien 10 mg Tablets for Better Sleep
Ambien is the brand name for the famous hypnotic drug Zolpidem Tartrate. It is used for treating sleeplessness in insomniac people. Zolpidem tartrate has several benefits over other hypnotics.
- Zolpidem Tartrate has a lower side-effect profile and exhibits fewer side-effects such as rebound insomnia and withdrawal effects at recommended doses.
- It is less likely to cause addiction and dependence as compared to most other hypnotics. Developing addiction to hypnotics is the most common side-effect of hypnotics and Zolpidem can be preferred over others.
- Also, it is not associated with causing any muscle relaxant or anticonvulsant effect at therapeutic doses.
Therefore, as compared to other hypnotics using Zolpidem Tartrate can be your safe option to start with in treating insomnia.
Benefits Of Using Ambien 10 mg Tablets:
- Ambien 10 mg tablets very effectively improve sleep quality and promote a peaceful sleep of 8 hours.
- Having received a tranquil sleep, the daytime functioning of an individual increases to its full potential.
- Improved sleep quality also alleviates symptoms of anxiety and depression which are one possible cause of insomnia.
- The mental and physical health of an individual is also improved just by receiving restful sleep at night.
Mechanism Of Sleep Induction by Ambien 10 mg Tablets
Zolpidem tartrate is a non-benzodiazepine drug but works like benzodiazepines in inducing sleep. It shows its effect by binding to GABA receptors in the brain and potentiates the action of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) neurotransmitters. GABA neurotransmitter has an inhibitory action on the brain that promotes calmness, a feeling of relaxation and sleep.
How to Administer Ambien 10 mg Tablets for Maximum Benefits
If you are facing symptoms of insomnia, you are advised to consult your doctor before using Ambien 10 mg Tablets. The maximum therapeutic dose of Ambien is 10 mg and is usually used to treat moderate to severe insomnia. Zolpidem is a sedative-hypnotic and acts on the CNS, therefore, to ensure its potential and minimum side effects some factors must be considered.
- Before using Ambien 10mg Tablets, a prescription issued by the doctor is important.
- Discontinue taking drinks such as alcohol and caffeine. Alcohol may enhance the depressant effect of zolpidem and can increase your risk of developing an addiction to the hypnotic. Chances of rebound insomnia also increase with using alcohol while you are taking hypnotics.
- Caffeine or other stimulant drinks can nullify the depressant effect of zolpidem and promote wakefulness.
- Administering one tablet of Ambien 10 mg for 4 weeks is the recommended regimen for treating insomnia in adults.
- For aged people and children under 18, the regimen depends upon several other factors which the doctor uses for dose calculation.
- Kidney and liver dysfunction patients should administer the drug with their doctor’s consent.
- Pregnant and lactating women should be vigilant about using hypnotics, as hypnotics can be teratogenic for their fetus in the womb and can depress the brain of the baby.
- Administration of more than one tablet a day is associated with increased chances of developing dependence on the drug.
- It is also wise to take the drug at night before sleeping.
- Abrupt discontinuation leads to withdrawal symptoms and rebounds insomnia. Therefore, always gradually reduce the dose of the drug before completely discontinuing it.
Follow these instructions to ensure that Ambien 10mg Tablets work the best way for you with minimum possible side effects caused. You can buy the Ambien 10mg Tablets for treating your insomnia online from Super Meds. Visit their website now to enjoy a variety of hypnotics at affordable prices. Select your drug, place an order, and receive it directly at your home following an easy and convenient billing procedure.